AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Question for the Engineer‰Ûªs here

Not an engineer but... They do it for the same reason that surveyors show bearings to the second on a 50' x 100' lot; because one's less prone to make...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Permeable Pavement?

Richard, post: 338224, member: 833 wrote: Actually HC has a point, and one that I wondered on.Eventually with trucks and cars carting rubbish and worn...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Strolling around WTC (on neighboring buildings)

I just compared those to the pictures I took in 2010...apparently you guys have done a little work on the site over the last five years 😀

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Alabama QBS

Alabama QBS 1. Namath2. Starr3. Stabler Tommy Young, post: 337574, member: 703 wrote: I was just wondering what everyone thought about QBS for privat...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: California- Who owns the street

Warren Smith, post: 337455, member: 9900 wrote: ....in the event of the vacating of the public right of way, fee title would indeed be unencumbered to...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Client not happy with bill

Dave Karoly, post: 337418, member: 94 wrote: Why, what did Bill do? The intern

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A Survey Compass that was never in production

James Vianna, post: 337121, member: 120 wrote: On a side note the Surveyors Historical Society will be holding their 2016 Rendezvous in Lake George......

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I getting true NAD83 (PA11) OPUS solutions?

Norman Oklahoma, post: 336146, member: 9981 wrote: This is my area of expertise. And I have never heard of a PA11 realization of NAD83. Possibly you m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Ethics Questions

As of August 4 the FAA had issued more than 1000 exemptions from Section 333 of the FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012 to allow the commercial u...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple freeware software for calculate standard polar method

Norman Oklahoma, post: 336061, member: 9981 wrote: Try Copan Lite. From a Canadian firm. Well if anyone knows polar, it should be the Canadians.

11 years ago
Page 144 / 287