AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Today's humorous email

Robert Hill, post: 403851, member: 378 wrote: I filled out the information form for you.At least I'd be in interesting companyThe Wardman Tower buildi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's humorous email

Dave Karoly, post: 403810, member: 94 wrote: Can the average Land Surveyor afford one of these condos?Of all the condos I've worked on recently, I'm h...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's humorous email

Dave Karoly, post: 403810, member: 94 wrote: Can the average Land Surveyor afford one of these condos?You've got family out here, you tell me...Connec...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's humorous email

Mark Mayer, post: 403790, member: 424 wrote: An ALTA on a condominium is uncharted territory for me. I can imagine it, but it seems like a multi-sheet...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's humorous email

Tommy Young, post: 403784, member: 703 wrote: I'm guessing the condo had not been built at the time of your survey?It's currently multiple buildings o...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 880
Reply
RE: A word I despise: "centerline"

Well I'm not going to resolve this boundary tonight,I got the feeling that something ain't right,I'm so vexed by contradictory plans,I want to kill th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

Barry G, post: 403656, member: 12296 wrote: My name is Barry, not Matt. Why dont you kindly answer my questions?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I Passed

Steve Corley, post: 403640, member: 23 wrote: After 31 years as a Professional Surveyor Licensed in Arkansas, Mississippi and Missouri, I decided to g...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A word I despise: "centerline"

FL/GA PLS., post: 403582, member: 379 wrote: Does Charlotte Amalie ever get uncrowded? When there several cruise ships in port that place is worse tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NDSPLS Fall Education Seminar

Andy Nold, post: 402840, member: 7 wrote: As a Texan, I'm not sure I understand these numbers. Perhaps they are using a different scale for temperatur...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication for street purposes. Fee Title or Easement?

mattsib79, post: 402860, member: 1138 wrote: Because planning commissions don't understand boundary law.Not always...the planning department in county...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication for street purposes. Fee Title or Easement?

Bill93, post: 402776, member: 87 wrote: That's my understanding, too. But why doesn't any subdivision plat I've ever seen show the lot as extending t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

Barry G, post: 402668, member: 12296 wrote: I dont need a permit from any Municipality for removing a parkway tree or taking out a sidewalk, its my pr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the title and fee public right of ways in a housing tract in California?

Barry G, post: 402644, member: 12296 wrote: Then who owns the right of ways, including the dedicated streets, parkways and sidewalks in a housing trac...

10 years ago
Page 116 / 287