AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
itsme_rankin
itsme_rankin
@itsme_rankin
Free
Joined: October 22, 2019 5:31 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 17
Reply
RE: Mysterious line on pdf

Itƒ??s probably left over from the BLMƒ??s BOGUS theory of section breakdown -?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ....sorry couldnƒ??t help myself....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hard copies

@mightymoe .went paperless- is that just for surveys or all documents?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Study tips for Oklahoma?

Well- the combination scale factor is 1.0 .... ?ÿ/snarky off

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Hard copies

everyone knows the ONLY way to catch the most glaring errors it to make the record set/ mylars.... filing/recording will also make an error show up li...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT Exemption from subdivision regs

@aliquot Thanks for those insights and background. That’s a different tangent than being exempt for acquisition purposes. 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT Exemption from subdivision regs

@richard-germiller You might want to pm @linebender- he could provide info on the status in Iowa- I believe they survey every parcel acquired, but Iƒ?...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT Exemption from subdivision regs

@holy-cow I didn’t see it exempting from survey requirements- just subdivision regulations- I know- most survey requirements are based on the s...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT Exemption from subdivision regs

Montana- MCA 2019 76-3-209?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Help. I think I have been transported somewhere near the Atlantic Ocean (perhaps Georgia or Florida)

.... ???? he probably got distracted oogling grannies down at the Piggly-Wiggly....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS broken?

@joegeodesist Thank you-

7 years ago
Reply
RE: 4-wheeler topo

Iƒ??ve used survey pro in auto collect/ time mode. The agency requirements were no more than 25 ft between shots- so we tried for 5-7 mph. It all depe...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 2