Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@lurker I agree with you. 3rds either way because the original record showed that it was in fact divided that way. What happened in this particular si...
@mightymoe these are great examples and I agree with the procedure 100%. I do need to state however that It would take something really really really ...
@lurker I agree. I can see where what I wrote could lead to some WTH moments. My bad. ????
@holy-cow the land that was sold to the original pantentees was sold and described in the patents, to be the size and shape of what the GLO had survey...
@holy-cow when calculating this proportion, what is to be used as the record distance in the calculation? The distance between the new reestablished m...
@scrim yes. They would. But would they use the distance between them on the new Plat as the record data? Or the original Plat/Notes for the record dis...
@norman-oklahoma in this particular case the Plat the notes say 5280. I realize that other places are wacky. I realize there are a million ways to res...
@mightymoe let's say the original Plat has a record distance of 7920. The newer Plat recorded the distance at 7980. You measure it to be 7982. Using t...
I think some of you guys may be missing my original point. All other methods of restoration have been exhausted. Proportion is the only option. The la...
@mightymoe let's say you find the E 1/4 of S25 and the SE cor of S36. On a range line of course. The only way to reestablish the NE cor of S36 is by p...
@bstrand he said because it was newer and therefore a better record distance.
@mightymoe Not ignoring new evidence at all. For example, the need to proportion in a lost 1/4 cor arises, the person used the record length from a 5 ...
Resetting the TSC won't erase your software. Reinstalling the operating system will. Remove the batteries and wait about 2-3 minutes. Replace the batt...
Survey pro 5.2 will run the 5600. I used one exclusively for years until I took it in to get the internal battery changed. When I got ot back, the col...
My question is why do you use a HERE position if you have already shot the point with VRS??ÿ
I would say it's a curb. Not necessarily concrete but could be. I'm thinking it's an old term referring to guarding an object or structure (IE a fence...
Don't Lawyers have to apply to the Bar of each state individually? Because the laws are different??ÿ
There's got to be a legal somewhere. I've seen something similar before where the road was originally intended to follow the section line but the actu...
I believe that for most areas the Gov utilized a mixture of Quad maps and Aerial data. In PLSS areas any way.?ÿ