Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Hub Tack
Free
Joined: April 22, 2011 8:27 am
Follow
RE: Machete Question
4 bolt model holds up the best.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Radio antennas
Good info from Tyler. Mount the antenna to the pole and cable to the GPS.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Atv data collector mount
I need your email please.Hub
12 years ago
Forum
RE: What is the worst job you've had ?
I worked on a Sanitary Sewer Engineering and Inspection Team, yes we cleaned manholes. It was a two man team, one on the top and one in the hole. We...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: How not to advertise your expertise
Look People...If you don't hold your at least one leg of your tripod it is likely to run off. Have you ever seen a three legged tripod running? :-O
13 years ago
Forum
RE: PLS vs RLS vs RPLS
My stamp reads "Registered Professional Land Surveyor". I use PLS and I can because I am registered. 😉
13 years ago
Forum
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Track layout
Try this...........
13 years ago
Forum
RE: permanent RTK/Static base and earth electrode
FYIPROTECTION FROM A SINGLE RODA single lightning rod of height H protects objects on the ground within an imaginary "cone of protection" of radius H ...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: pics of metal structures for tripod!!
Large ranch = LIDAR
13 years ago
Forum