Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:07 pm
Had a bar move about 20 feet one time in less than a month. The seller of the tract did it, not tectonic related.
I have dealt with clients who have no ability to understand spatial relationships. NONE. You might as well spell the words in Swahili and use some s...
Fully expected to find two pincushions early this week. Found nothing in both cases. That is pathetic. The reason? A nationally known land surveyi...
Plausible deniability in a court room situation.
@wendell Who are the actors in the Bartles and Jaymes commercial? Bartles did all the talking, and ended each commercial with the ...
Which one is Bartles and which one is Jaymes? Trick question???
Several good items still available. Let's find more STUFF to add to the effort.
Nifty idea. I bet many will get purchased for general office display. I would need to add a wall to have much of any wall space.
Nice gloves.
Welcome. Please jump right in. Be sure to don your asbestos undies, though. Debates can be fun at times.