AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 8:22 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23727
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

Ever is quite an odd term when you think about it. Is this "ever" as in since the time of the US Weather Bureau being established or since some other...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSSia lot numbering issue

They built the roads to match the property lines that had developed at that time (1870'S). In the immediate area, anyway, that still holds true. The...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Pavement Creep, and PK nail moving

@paden-cash You remember well the man who never made a surveying error................in his opinion. If you can't impress them with your knowledge...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey - how can I find them

@fairbanksls I knew what SHE was thinking as I hurried out the door.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Members Map, for those who don't know what this is

@wendell An update was made yesterday by Wendell adding ten more. You will be at least number 11.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey - how can I find them

I gotta wink like that once back in my "going out dancing" days at about 2:00 a.m. I had been sipping on grafpefruit juice all evening. I went home ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

1:21 P.M. Tuesday We are down to only 96 F with a "feels like" of 118 F. I feel sorry for the nice people at the Funeral Home who aren't likely to ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Senior Rights

Once again I get to say "THIS IS WHY WE GET PAID THE BIG BUCKS'.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 688
Reply
RE: Origin of section corner symbols

Ah. Thank you for the clarification. We have the LSRR. Land Survey Reference Report for Government corners. Not sure who invented the term.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

The kind of heat that just sucks the air right out of your lungs and doesn't let any return. Perhaps we should move to Cally Forny where they get tor...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

8:51 P.M. and down to 94 F with a feels like of only 110 F

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Members Map, for those who don't know what this is

To all adding their location. Do not fret if your entry does not appear immediately. Wendell only updates the entries from time to time. It may tak...

3 years ago
Page 65 / 1302