AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 2, 2026 11:05 pm
Topics: 2296 / Replies: 23720
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

Seriously, though. In the case of a broad wall base, say three or four feet total, the wall would impact available space in which utility workers mus...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

@peter-lothian I am thrilled to know that I have brightened your day.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Plan Checking - A Horse of a Different Color

First, ask why the elevations are so critical. There are excellent reasons for this specific job. However, in the real world, the construction will ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

OK. You have a stone wall. You have typcial municipal BS with dictatorial little gnomes wandering around the site with clipboards and tape measures ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

Here's a twist that I found yesterday on a survey I was reviewing. Thence (bearing/distance west) on the north line of the southeast quarter of the ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Plan Checking - A Horse of a Different Color

So, 100 feet of progress costs more than $1.1 This must be a large, steel, mainline replacing ancient lines in old downtown.

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Bizare block design--old town plats

The incorrect spelling shows I was in a hurry. At least I didn't use bazarr. .

1 month ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 878
Reply
RE: Deeds Lacking Precision

One of the dumber things I ever encountered involved a quarter section corner and a pre-made concrete railroad crossing pad. The true corner had been...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Thence south 00 degrees 38 minutes 52 seconds east, 1284.36 feet along a fence

@hpalmer I have found this to be used commonly on a smaller tract being separated from a larger tract. The parent tract less the new tract leaves ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Deeds Lacking Precision

There is nothing wrong with attempting to guess at where the center of the tree may be at some preferred height above ground level. The point is that...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Deeds Lacking Precision

Let's go out into the field with the grantor and the grantee on the day they agree on the tract to be severed from some larger tract. You have only t...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Deeds Lacking Precision

@landbutcher464mhz Beginning on the south section line at the west end of the bridge; thence east along the section line 396 feet, thence north to ...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Deeds Lacking Precision

@pls8xx For what might be the 947th time on this site, I will once again declare that a monument (of width) is the corner. This fanaticism of insi...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

@wendell My children's grandmother grew up with a Finleyville address. I was there one Summer day in 1977. When someone in the household says, "I...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Somewhere near Finleyville, PA south of that crazy cable car ride shown previously.

1 month ago
Page 6 / 1301