AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 10:50 am
Topics: 2297 / Replies: 23726
Reply
RE: Plat Distance

Do not feel bad. There is a subdivision in the largest city in my home county where the perimeter of each block does not close by many feet and the s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A peer's website

Wow!!! We are at rocket speed today. Making an edit took no time at all. Congratulations, Wendell. @Wendell

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A peer's website

A high school English teacher introduced us to a bit of philosophy one day with the challenge: Who am I? Her point was that we are what others know of...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: To the bottom!

I intend to do my best to help keep the "average" age just a wee bit higher for as long as I can.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who might be in need

The three pallets of pitchforks (whatever type of fork is correct) sold a couple of days ago. They went for a total of $2970 plus whatever the applic...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: To the bottom!

There is a difference between "paying the bills" and "we must be charging too much". The first item is a matter of finding some quick money. The sec...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Man...

Very early in my reviewing career I encountered a case of where I felt the surveyor had not provided a proper procedure to the client. This may have ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Man...

Reviewing plats is quite different from preparing our own plats. Some reviewers have the egotistical perspective that any plat that does not match th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Street line

If one of the streets were to be vacated, the street line of the crossing street would be extended in a straight line to the same street line of the a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Bogus Deed Calls

Witnessed such a problem recently that was attempting to fix such an error. Everyone involved hoped this would solve the problem. In this case, the ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Bogus Deed Calls

It has been some time since we have had a (quiz: What was the string of letters invented by our New Mexico/Colorado buddy?) Hint: It starts with T ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Street line

AGGGGGH! I thought I had seen the last of such questions upon graduating from college. Professors love to challenge students with such bizarre quest...

3 years ago
Page 58 / 1302