AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 3, 2026 3:04 pm
Topics: 2296 / Replies: 23720
Reply
RE: New code

I hope the fencing requirement included a death penalty for fence builders who disturb/mangle/remove survey monuments.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: New code

Imagine holding such power to eliminate the limited structure heights allowed across the road from an airport landing strip.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Durability of Survey Points

This type of conversation is what makes this place great.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: New code

POOF! IT'S GONE! Ain't magic wonderful?

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

@jumbomotive As best I can figure it out, words on paper don't mean squat. Human beings within the regulatory world have to go out and put real ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Flood Certificate

I can go out and build a metal building on my own property anywhere I desire outside of a city limit. No permit of any kind required. Now, if I had...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Hardpacked County Road

From the business side of things, it is critical that you get paid for using equipment that reduces time onsite but still bill out as if it took that ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Title Insurance Claim?

@norman-oklahoma I spent most of a week living in a dorm room at Utah State University in Logan in late June of 1978. That cold, refreshing mountai...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Title Insurance Claim?

@norman-oklahoma I spent most of a week living in a dorm room at Utah State University in Logan in late June of 1978. That cold, refreshing mountai...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Title Insurance Claim?

By what amount would the value of the entire tract, as used today, decrease if there is no access to the creek? Personally, I wouldn't give two nick...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Title Insurance Claim?

Dollars and sense do not always agree. Title companies only care about dollars and calculated risk. Right or wrong is irrelevant.

4 months ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1567
Reply
RE: JR/SR rights?

I think what she had to do was have him declared legally dead, if I remember correctly.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: JR/SR rights?

My ex-wife was abandoned by her second husband and she could not find him. His parents appeared to have some contact with him but absolutely refused ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey

We have bobcats in this area. They are seldom seen but they definitely are well stocked. We had none when I was a youngster. The Fish and Wildlife ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey

Blackberry-scebted cologne: The perfect anonymous Christmas gift to be sent to the A-hole client.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: JR/SR rights?

Is Georgia a so-called "race state"? That legal technicality has always bothered me. Some random clerk in a Register of Deeds Office is clearing off ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey

Technically speaking, there was a black bear sighting about 15 miles from me about 20 years ago. A fellow who was in the exotic animal business had o...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Boundary survey

@mightymoe I never worry about black bears. This simply isn't their natural habitat. They live in parts of Missouri and Arkansas and possibly i...

4 months ago
Page 18 / 1301