Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 10, 2026 4:23 pm
Anything that creates a new description is to be reviewed in my State.?ÿ Most go ahead and record every survey anyway so that we all have a level play...
BTW, almost anything can be recorded as a Miscellaneous Document at the courthouse.?ÿ You can record your son's math homework if you so desire.
Not all work products of licensed surveyors must be recorded.?ÿ In fact, some States do not require a legitimate boundary survey to be required at all...
@michigan-left?ÿ Yet, you will read newspaper stories about a group of local dentists setting up a one-day free clinic for indigent children.?ÿ Those...
Oh, yes, there are plenty of examples of that.?ÿ The situation to which I refer is the widow lady getting by on Social Security in a neighborhood full...
OK?ÿ We have an answer as to what it tells you.?ÿ My question, as applied in the 1970s and 1980s, is WITWWWOSGAC??ÿ That is: WHO IN THE WIDE WIDE WORL...
Perhaps we need to start a "Surveyors Within Borders" to help out the truly poor here at home.?ÿ It really bothers me when I receive a call from someo...
Some of us are mighty lucky compared to others.?ÿ I would not do well dealing with those who do not care to do quality work at all times.
Might be unique to certain cities or counties in California
Where are you located??ÿ I don't recall ever seeing such arrows on any survey, ever.