AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 4:23 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23739
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyor Supervisor (remote with seasonal deployments to Antarctica)

Not interested at any wage offered.?ÿ You might say I have cold feet.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

The absolute last thing I want to do is send notice to a half dozen out-of-state landowners who are already wasting our local resources by letting the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Boundary fight advances to State Supreme Court

I don't have any connection to this case.?ÿ I do not have a clue as to who the two surveyors were and if I have ever met either one.?ÿ This is clear a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Boundary fight advances to State Supreme Court

Latitude and longitude:39.9427 and -95.5531 That will get you close enough to start looking around.?ÿ The disputed land is what should be part of the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Visualizing measurements

About 1960 I was in the house of an old couple that were church friends of my grandmother.?ÿ Their son had recently purchased and installed a televisi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Visualizing measurements

Well now, you see, my TV screen is about 40 inches wide and I can tell you the entire football field uses about three feet of that.?ÿ That means the d...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 776
Page 127 / 1302