Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 10, 2026 4:23 pm
Looking out my North office window, I can see clearly a half mile away. Could see further but that is at the top of a ridege about 10 feet higher tha...
We have plenty of old survey corner refernce ties that are to "a hedge". That must sound funny to those people with carefully trimmed hedges along th...
Did it again. I don't think I filled in Country the first time. Maybe that was the problem
Thought I added mine like six hours ago but don't see it yet
Discovered New Mexico is part of the US Minor Outlying Islands. Might want to make an adjustment.
I would never drill a hole in natural stone used as a sidewalk, drive or curbing. A scribed "x" would be damage enough. BTW, a few days ago on a new...
@party-chef Emphasis is critical My English teacher wife has a tee shirt that emphasizes the importance of proper punctuation. It reads: ENGLI...
Ain't life grand. We all must keep learning something new all the time. When my youngest daughter was on a 4-H trip to the Washington, D. C. area it...
Going to Carson City sounds like fun...........if I can catch a ride out to the Ponderosa to enjoy a Hop Sing-prepared meal while visiting with the en...
Do not see the + button at the top right. Can zoom down to the precise location but can't figure out how to mark that spot for inclusion
Welcome to the group. You should find this to be an amazing resource on almost anything connected to surveying. Check in daily to see what the curre...
For nearly two years I lived approximately one block away from the Diary Barns that had housed dairy cattle since the 1870's in support of the univers...