Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:47 am
Another item. Some build all expenses into one or two hourly rates. This or that. Others have an hourly rate plus mileage plus cost for bars/caps, ...
This fellow had a passing acquaintance with the 18th POTUS whose first name was Hiram.
@bill93 That guy's first name is Robert. But, he doesn't look like the Robert Young I've seen on television.
@andy-j I had to laugh. Was reading about you being four years old and also reading about your favorite tattoo parlor struck me as funny. Most fou...
@paden-cash That looks nearly identical to the station wagon I was driving in 1971-1972. Mine was a Chevy Malibu Station Wagon but I can't swear...
Union rates in downtown L.A. versus finding boundaries on residential tracts worth less than $10,000 in BugTussle. Meaningless numbers. Why incite t...
Fifty years ago in March............I was in my Spring semester of my Sophomore year with enough credits to technically be a Junior basking in the war...
Suuuuuuure.
Very dangerous topic, folks.
@jitterboogie Yes and no. The location where we were working was nothing more than a slough at the time of the Government survey in 1865-1866. The...
State legislatures are typically controlled by a handful or less of elected officials holding certain power structure titles. This is especially tru...
Great news. You are correct that two miles seems like a lot but some tornadoes have a tail that zigzags like crazy while the core appears to be going...