AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Greg
Greg
@gregory-wunz
Member Vendor
Joined: October 2, 2023 7:23 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 8:11 am
Topics: 55 / Replies: 27
Topic
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 455
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 883
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 474
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1017
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1019
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 947
Reply
RE: Preventing Project Delays

You nailed it! You can not indeed. It is more about how you handle it.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1333
Reply
RE: Artificial Intelligence - I have troubles spelling it!

So true when we have a new more efficient method our gut reaction is to not trust it. We create double the work temporarily to make sure all is good ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Artificial Intelligence - I have troubles spelling it!

I actually did post to ChatGPT this morning and it answered correctly as well. Cool... but dang scary too!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Artificial Intelligence - I have troubles spelling it!

I asked CoPilot your exact same question and this is its response: To calculate the ground distance between two points when you have the ellipsoidal...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Artificial Intelligence - I have troubles spelling it!

Editing my reply because I did not your reply correctly. I thought ChatGPT said your probably correct. haha... but it actually said absolutely not...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Artificial Intelligence - I have troubles spelling it!

I agree with your points regarding from a legal standpoint. Would AI get there eventually..Maybe but who knows. I also don't think AI is necessarily...

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Marketing strategies for Surveyors of smaller businesses

Speaking as the vendor are you saying you would rather see no trinket then some cheap trinket or marketing ploy to get you into the booth? Simply pre...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Marketing strategies for Surveyors of smaller businesses

You should be teaching class yourself on this! I agree quality work and getting it done on time are important. But yeah, how we show up matters too...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Estimating and Tracking software

Did you ever find anything?

2 years ago
Page 4 / 5