AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Grant-Brady
Grant-Brady
@grant-brady
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 8:18 pm
Last seen: September 30, 2026 12:15 pm
Topics: 8 / Replies: 114
Reply
RE: 1923 Gurley I Just Bought

I stand corrected, John. Thanks.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 1923 Gurley I Just Bought

Y level not a transit

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro - Plot Deeds in Seconds

How does your software handle older deeds written in cursive?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon's Surveyor of the Year

Congratulations, Jered.

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Surveyor

Began my career in 1962, Colonial States, boundary, construction, deep mines. Happy to be retired in AZ. As Loyal stated itƒ??s been a wild ride som...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

My sympathy for you and your family?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoreau Survey Plats Sold By Skinner Auctions

Rich Leu, post: 455195, member: 38 wrote: Three Henry David Thoreau plats sold at Skinner Auctions this morning for a total of $55,350.Plan of a Woodl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Property Line Width

According to my old surveying buddy Homer when a client ask that very question:"The two sizes are soooooo close together they almost overlap!"

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS?

Loyal, post: 372295, member: 228 wrote: That would be sweet Grant, but sometimes a plan just doesn't come together.Loyal I will pack my work vest, to...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 7