AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
goodline
goodline
@goodline
Free
Joined: December 3, 2011 8:31 am
Topics: 8 / Replies: 7
Reply
RE: Cracking GLO Stones

I did find the marked face, but struggled to determine the correct orientation of markings.?ÿ See attached. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1386
Reply
RE: Distance from GPS Base to Radio Repeater

@mark-silver Thank you, thank you, thank you.?ÿ What you describe is pretty much exactly what I am attempting.?ÿ Very helpful to know that someone has...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Distance from GPS Base to Radio Repeater

"Sounds like you're planning on setting up a single base solution RTK system."?ÿ Yes, that is the intent.?ÿ I don't know any more about NTRIP than wha...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 3674
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1806
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1029
Reply
RE: My Leica 1200 is Stumping me

Good stuff, thank you.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 650
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1028
Reply
RE: Should I splurge on an R8 or go with a 5800?

> What flavor of R8 is this? Big difference between the R8, R8-2 and R8-3.It is a version 2, although I have no idea what that means vs a 1 or a 3.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I splurge on an R8 or go with a 5800?

> Those Russian birds will sometimes get you a position in marginal conditions where you won't with get one with GPS alone. You can't do a whole l...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 592
Reply
RE: Upside Down Level

Wow. You guys are awesome. Thanks for the responses. Jud's in particular didn't go real high on the usefulness scale, but it certainly did on the c...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 24
Views: 1925