Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Well, if Mr. Marks was actually licensed as a Land Surveyor in California, he would be eligible to compete for that "bloated" pay. Thank you Evan and ...
Your Kidding, Right?Because he is Paul in PA. Nobody is exempt from his continual attempts to show how smart he is, not even the NGS Chief Geodesist.;...
Here is the daily time series plot for P271 from the station owner, UNAVCO/PBO:
I am sure Jim is looking at the time series plots of CORS/CGPS stations. Station UCD1 in the SW corner of his network is known to have a significant s...
Interesting that you have a station S16A. There was a station of the same designation (PID DH6905)off Cordelia Road at Suisun Creek. It was set in 200...
My original statement was mis-leading. Dan - thank you for posting the actual code language for clarification.However, the PRC needs a lot of work in ...
Yes, that is correct. However, if you pull a datasheet for a point in your state and look at the orthometric height, it will state it was derived usin...
Comments on the Smith, Choi et al Report-Where's Paul now??Thank you Dr. Smith for taking time to provide clarification and responses to what had been...
I Read The Article, They Knew The Problem...Shawn,Very nice to meet you as well. You are clearly someone who is willing to expose himself to critique ...
I Read The Article, They Knew The Problem...After that post, I feel obligated to no longer be anonymous on this forum. I have been a Professional Land...
I Read The Article, They Knew The Problem...Shawn,Thank you for your diplomatic and informative answer. I have been following this board for years, bu...
They Had Sufficient Data, They Did Not Know How To Use ItPaul,Perhaps you should consider applying for one of the several geodesist positions NGS has ...
The OPUS-RS Issues With That Report...Paul,The data was collected by NGS as part of the GRAV-D slope validation survey and was not designed with this ...
Sorry, Not AccurateNot sure if this paper has been posted here before, but some here may enjoy reading it. There is a research project going on at Ore...