AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
glasscake
glasscake
@glasscake
Free
Joined: May 7, 2023 1:17 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 4
Reply
RE: Fixing wrong cords on control point

Thanks all for the useful info. I'm just a hobbyist and this project was for my building at work. All I have for the building are outdated AutoCAD dr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fixing wrong cords on control point

@norman-oklahoma As a first pass in autocad I placed a point of my correct cord first I rotated my dataset to align with it then I moved the dataset...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fixing wrong cords on control point

Should also note this is an open survey so everything was based off these two control points.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 4824
Reply
RE: Spectra Focus 10 - Data collection

Made some progress on this.As far as a datasheet goes no progress seems the Russian-translated one is my best option. The geo radio's 12v to 5v regul...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 543
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1481