AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gerry Pena
Gerry Pena
@gerry-pena
Free
Joined: November 27, 2013 8:16 pm
Topics: 17 / Replies: 78
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Program

Thanks for all the suggestions. Downloaded the SPADE software & was able to use it even if still in DOS. I like the fact that you don't have to en...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Program

Thanks for the links. Wow now I need to refresh on my spherical trigonometry.:-O Did not remember that the math was difficult 20 years back then.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 623
Reply
RE: First one I've ever seen..

😛 😛 Chicken or Egg?:-/

12 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions Geoid Import

Hi thanks. Finally got it to work, just copied the *.geo file into the directory that has the program filescommon filesashtechgeoidsWhen I ran the GNS...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 489
Reply
RE: 3D Scanning Billing

Are those of you who are scanning now still billing as if you were performing the work with conventional equipment or are you able to charge more sinc...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK auto topo

Why rely on RTK? Did you also record raw data? If yes, then post-process using your GPS software. There is really no advantage using RTK if you are go...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

Microstation JCMS IntellicadAutocad 2004 LDDEach has its own purposeMicrostation is used for general draftingCMS Intellicad is used for translating fr...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Tablet? for my mother-in-law

I buy my MIL Pritor & Simvastatin tablets every month....:-)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: After work meeting? Do you charge for it?

I really hate these "clarificatory" meetings. If you could not explain what your questions are then it is either:1. They found something wrong with yo...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1702
Reply
RE: What do you make of this?

Wording"Client should be aware of the fact that surveying is an inexact science and is subject to a certain degree of inaccuracy and opinion."For boun...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Is anyone using the GeoMax Robotic?

These dealers aren't competing with me, they can't. Our support structure and service sells our products. Trying to cut a price to make a sell...hmmmm...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Tracking

The best Project Tracking system?A phone call to your survey CoP & asking him directly what was accomplished? how many more days? how much more mo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Project Tracking

We used to use Microsoft Project. It has all the bells and whistles that can track the smallest activity and convert all these to running costs. Then ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why so much dislike of construction surveying?

I too had bad experiences with construction companies. The engineers that I work with/for are not the top engineers or project lead engineers. Usually...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 5