Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
No, Dave.?ÿ I didn't drag you up the Red Amphitheatre to see that one.?ÿ ?????ÿ ?ÿ
In Colorado, it is not permitted to reference virtual corners.?ÿ A monument must be set at the corner, or a witness corner on one of the survey lines ...
Neville, Please contact me at cekooper at gmail dot com and I can forward some pictures and we can discuss pricing.
I've stated numerous times that it is incumbent upon a licensed professional to understand their life-time commitment to education.?ÿ The attached art...
First of all, the Legislature did not write the bill.?ÿ It was written by the PLSC Legislative Committee.?ÿ The bill was then submitted to the Legisla...
For comparison purposes only, here is what the architects ended up with as a CE statute.?ÿ Short like the surveyor's bill, but a much more objective c...
In the immortal words of Howard Cosell, "Down goes Frazier!?ÿ Down goes Frazier!?ÿ Down goes Frazier!" Probably won't be back for a while.....sigh.
Thanks again for the information.?ÿ Much appreciated.?ÿ I had complied a list of the surrounding states of their CE requirements for architects many y...
Thank you for the responses, gentlemen.?ÿ It is surprising that those with licenses as both surveyors and engineers get a slight break in Kansas and I...
Bumping this to the top 'cause they're still looking for a new home.?ÿ ?????ÿ
Hi Keith, Yep, still kicking.?ÿ Finding old mineral survey stones is a bit more of a workout for me these days, but still love finding them. Good to s...
Jim, The scale factors that I use are much larger than yours, but I combine OPUS Projects session solutions over multiple years with post-processed lo...
A general question to Jim and Norman:?ÿ If you don't scale the GPS, do the residuals significantly change?
If you are talking about conventional traversing, I agree.?ÿ I imagine that you have a better than fair idea of the a priori error estimates.?ÿ In my...
Not to be contrarian, but if one decides to manipulate the a priori error estimates to get the chi-square statistic within the "bounds" why not go all...
I agree with your instructor.?ÿ Look at the residuals.?ÿ If there is a blunder it will normally show up there.?ÿ If the residuals look good, who cares...