AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Property Rights SCOTUS Decision

For those that enjoy the weeds, here is the SCOTUS opinion by Chief Justice Roberts, concurring opinion by Justice Thomas, and dissent by Justice Kage...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Property Rights SCOTUS Decision

Exactly right, aliquot.  SCOTUS accepted Knick's writ of certiorari and upon review, struck the section in Williamson that required Knick to exha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Property Rights SCOTUS Decision

My reading of this is that the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Pennsylvania determined that an 1985 SCOTUS case (Williamson County Regio...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot Scheduled to Die of Natural Causes in 2022

HeHe, this thread and the previous thread made me contemplative!?ÿ So, with tongue firmly planted in my cheek I offer these slight modifications to th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot Scheduled to Die of Natural Causes in 2022

Well, this thread sure got legs and went off into the weeds metatarsals again with lots of metacarpal wringing on the two feet (or is that "the two fo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot Scheduled to Die of Natural Causes in 2022

I remain neutral on this and whatever will be done to state plane coordinates in 2022.?ÿ I'm probably less than neutral because I don't care what is f...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot Scheduled to Die of Natural Causes in 2022

Yes, I know Bill.?ÿ They seem to have made a final decision on its fate per the June 7 announcement.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to do an impossible survey

Was just teasing you HC.  ????  My big concerns are how safe is that "tunnel" and confined space issues regarding breathable air.  I o...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How to do an impossible survey

Come on Holy Cow.?ÿ I showed you and a 100 other Kansas surveyors how to do this on a Saturday morning in Pittsburg, KS many years ago. Remember my li...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Moving From Wisconsin to Colorado

I live in the Denver Metro area.?ÿ After reading your post, I am presuming that you are retiring from surveying and looking for a nice place to retire...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Disposing of HP plotter

Like Mark, I'm an expert at this, too, also.?ÿ However, I was fortunate to not end up looking like Rod Steiger in "The Illustrated Man."?ÿ ?????ÿ I pu...

7 years ago
Page 20 / 67