AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Colorado State Specific Exam

@stlsurveyor?ÿ You won't have any trouble passing the exam.?ÿ I only mentioned that list to give you an idea of what is in the statutes and board rule...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado State Specific Exam

While I restrict my boundary survey work to mineral surveys, I cannot offer you any insights into what to study regarding mining claims/mineral survey...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects -- TRI Network Design

Since you want to see the individual effects of each of the CORS stations on your stations, you can run three simulations where each of your stations ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone hear the NGS webinar on gravity?

For those like me who didn't have sound, the NGS gravity webinar is available now (both audio and video).?ÿ I imagine that Erika Little will be okay w...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 864
Reply
RE: Leica GPH1P prism constant

@john-hamilton Yeah, I've always appreciated the small design things that Wild/Leica does to keep me from screwing up anything.  The one odd th...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 562
Reply
RE: Leica GPH1P prism constant

@john-hamilton Here is a data sheet that has the dimensions of Leica prisms. I had sent these to you earlier, but for completeness I've included th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPH1P prism constant

@rover83 This is from a Leica newsletter regarding the majority of Leica prisms that have a copper coating. The front surface of Leica prisms has a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone hear the NGS webinar on gravity?

@olemanriver In trying to figure out why I couldn't get the sound, I found something that said I had to use Chrome to get the sound.  I then cli...

7 years ago
Page 15 / 67