AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Geezer
Geezer
@geezer
Free
Joined: August 4, 2010 9:11 am
Topics: 49 / Replies: 169
Reply
RE: Compass Recommendations

Read the specs before you buy.It is my understanding that the Suunto magnetic declination only goes to 14 degrees.That might not make it in some parts...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal status of Original PLSS Section and 1/4 corners

You might want to read the U.S. Supreme Court case involving Longview Fibre, in western Oregon,or Washington. It addresses much of what you are quest...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Improvised Traverse Points

I read in one of the old county field books, that the crew needed to improvise a traverse point and used "frozen dog turd". 🙁

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Simple freeware software for calculate standard polar method

Jim,If your excel spreadsheet offer is available to all, I would appreciate a copy.I use a small notebook computer because of "size", but it doesn't h...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1185
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 409
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 992
Reply
RE: Measuring to Bearing Trees

My $0.02I always figured that in the old days, there must have been a reason why they called it a "chaining notch" (like maybe they "chained" to it).S...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No ID or Illegible?

Well, here is my $0.02 worth.In my area some set a rebar (varying sizes) with a plastic cap with NO stamping, probably for temporary points or control...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ignorant Deed Preparers

I feel your pain.the one I am working on now: "Beginning at the centerline of the xxxx river, thence . . . "Like a river never moves???:'( gzr

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I PASSED! i think...

Don't waIt. START JUMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gZR:-P

11 years ago
Page 1 / 11