AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

@john-putnam?ÿ On the matter of GNSS CBLs, you might want to take a look at this: In the US there was some interest in the late 1990s toward estab...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

Prompted by this thread I took another look at NOAA Tech Memorandum NOS NGS 8 and found that it had undergone significant revisions with the latest ve...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

In response to Mr Hamiltonƒ??s post, I took a look at the NGS CBL page:/p> I had not realized that new policies and participation procedure documents...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Antenna reference point question

@dc-kelley?ÿ But whatƒ??s that in zepto seconds? ( ; > )

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Indiana East FIPS 1301

@bill93?ÿ I should have checked the most recent photos. Yes site is not optimal. There are numerous alternatives in the vicinity.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NZ + after info on Kern centering tripod

@kevin-hines No reason to apologize to me.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Indiana East FIPS 1301

@mathteacher?ÿ While I wanted to point out the tools available to transform data between datums, I would not use these tools for surveying. As the do...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NZ + after info on Kern centering tripod

@kevin-hines?ÿ Is it only me or does the illustration of the crosshairs on a target show the horizontal hair NOT on the correct point on the target?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Indiana East FIPS 1301

@mightymoe?ÿ Most USC&GS/NGS monuments were EITHER horizontal or vertical NOT both. Until the advent of satellite-based positioning the emphasis ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Indiana East FIPS 1301

@rover83?ÿ Don't forget this document on the last nationwide adjustment?ÿ/p> See also the former NGS Chief Geodesist's discussion of NAD83(2007) her...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLONASS, GNSS, Ukraine

@bill93?ÿ I remember first hearing of Tuva while reading?ÿ Not as enjoyable as ƒ??Surely Youƒ??re Jokingƒ? but another welcome story about this in...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WinALC

Doesnƒ??t this site work? After ooking at the site I am still unaware of what this software does or what problem it addresses.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Observation Logs

Congratulations on your hard work. I make the following comments that you can take with however many grains of salt you wish. 1. Shouldnƒ??t the firs...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival

@john-hamilton?ÿ While I prefer reading peer-reviewed literature, the cost to access such material is excessive. I hope that government entities like...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival

@john-nolton?ÿ NOAA Professional Paper NOS 2, North American Datum of 1983, ed by Charles R. Schwarz chapter 8 includes tables from the Carter and Pe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival

@john-nolton?ÿ Thanks for the kind offer. I must decline due to other more pressing issues.?ÿ Like many other resolutions, my hope to keep up fails....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival

@john-nolton?ÿ I have not yet tried to find your reference.?ÿ That said, I am pretty sure NGS does not own any Kern theodolites but does have a lot ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival

@shawn-billings?ÿ As you say, not enough information in the graph for me. Only data for seven points are provided on graph. I suggest you direct you...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival

Some more T4 pics here:/p>

4 years ago
Page 12 / 78