AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
GaSUEman
GaSUEman
@gasueman
Free
Joined: May 12, 2014 11:14 am
Topics: 4 / Replies: 12
Reply
RE: Double Jeopardy

"Besides showing poor taste, would that person find themselves in double jeopardy?"I think you guys are missing the actual question... The second part...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: White paint for undergrond utility marking

very plausible option 1:In piecing the puzzle together with the process of designating utilities we often mark in white to let us know SOMETHING is th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEY: Do you hire a private utility locator?

I have never worked for any one call contractors, but I am familiar with the "here is your truck and here is your two week crash course" training. T...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEY: Do you hire a private utility locator?

That's good to hear! Can I inquire where your location may be?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEY: Do you hire a private utility locator?

This is called proprietary information and all facility owners don't release it unless you follow the right protocol . This was implemented after 9/11...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1055
Reply
RE: Time for a new Data Collector. Need your input.

I was told a lot of these new screens are designed to work with polarized sunglasses. I hated the screens when I was a field grunt and often wandered...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: PT CAD help

oops tack a 55 on the end of my last name on that e-mail.sorry, it should be awhitten55 at gmail dot com

12 years ago
Reply
RE: PT CAD help

I do that sort of work. The company I used to do the moonlighting for has staffed up and doesn't send me as much anymore. I sure didn't mind doing it ...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 996
Reply
RE: Machete Question

The old simple beating stick is what I have always used! and a limb or a bush hook turned sideways and I think slow and steady gets them out of the wa...

12 years ago