AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Man Does the PLSS Look Easy

I don't know that the PLSS can be any easier that the Colonial States. All that we have to do is follow stone walls! The hardest part is figuring o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Paper Surveys

Tiglinda, post: 410000, member: 1834 wrote: Foggy, do you have a copy of the memo or a link? I'd like to take a look and it wasn't redily available o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding monuments buried deep

I don't know CjRob, it looks to me like you missed he corner by a foot or so ! 🙂 LOL

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Just wondering...

It wouldn't impact the flow of my projects at all. I think that I could keep a positive flow even if we had a micro magnetic burst. I'd have to re...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Paper Surveys

There was a period here in MA when it was very popular because it afforded certain protection from zoning and board of health changes. We could file ...

10 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 24
Views: 1772
Reply
RE: Trouble connecting to RTK network

Peter, I had to send my Sokkia's in to MTS to get updated as I couldn't do it myself, even with the "special" cable that Pat sent me..... They cam b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can any one identify this box housed brass beauty please as the pic was forwarded to me to ID

I bet that it's a pulley used to measure weights accurately. (the laundry wheel picture was a joke, Cuz) There's probably another box with weights.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can any one identify this box housed brass beauty please as the pic was forwarded to me to ID

Hey Cuz, I think that Conrad is right, it's a laundry line pulley! Albeit, a bit fancy but it would sure work well!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, it had to happen...

Ever since I took the Mediation course I have revised my tactics with neighbors. And it's worked, people defuse themselves given the opportunity.Dtp

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who is a CFedS in a colonial survey state?

SS, Is that list from the BLM or is it just members of this board that admit to being a CFeds?

10 years ago
Reply
10 years ago
Reply
RE: Important numbers

Shawn Billings, post: 406043, member: 6521 wrote: [USER=291]@Nate The Surveyor[/USER] I'll bite. What's significant about 5250?Section 5250 is a secti...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right & Left

It's always been glass left and right as long as I've been in the field.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic Toughpad

what model tough pad and memory installed?

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: A Legacy Coordinate System for Entertainment

I wonder who surveyor Z could be? 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica 14 or 16 vs. Carlson BRx6?

Yeah, Like Nate said 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica 14 or 16 vs. Carlson BRx6?

I swapped out my Leica 14 and went Javad. No regrets, it's an awesome machine! I am using it on the Leica smartnet rtn.

10 years ago
Page 18 / 174