Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 9, 2026 11:19 am
Looks like the entire NGS is down. Been trying to get into the NCAT all morning.
late update to SOLD.
it's come to my attention that i had the numbers wrong on this (company accountant set me straight). ?ÿ anyways: 12K for everything.?ÿ again, if it ...
16, 16, lemme hear 16K...
SOLD. Message board's lucky day!
I reckon ??politely? is subjective?? I told him (as I??ve done in other cases) that so long as he sticks to his profession I won??t offer him a...
had an ALMOST client a year ago.?ÿ flipped his lid on cost only after we'd been out and spent two days shooting in boundary to resubdivide his place.?...
@hi-staker probably, as i was walking down the side of road where this water line project was taking place, but who knows.?ÿ most of them were tacks- ...
my favorite trope among realtors is "MY PASSION is real estate".?ÿ like, really??ÿ?ÿ current favorite people are all these young commercial attorneys...
lmao- well, at least you've got all those awards from the fraternal brotherhood of great american measurers.
@norm well... it didn't start out that way.?ÿ wait, yes it did.?ÿ lmao.?ÿ i'll just say that a few of us well intentioned people tried to point out so...