Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
@350rocketmike?ÿ I had mine updated a couple of years ago, you should like how much faster the 1203 will shut down now.
My rubber seal is 46 years old. Ed
@rover83 I have started using Leica Captivate and it will not store another shot on the backsight and will warn you if two consecutive shots are clos...
@holy-cow I am the same way and about the same age as you, I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Ed
Welcome from NC, I was in your shoes a little over 50 years ago. Good luck, Ed
I can email it to you. Ed
Nate, I lost my dad in 2012 at the age of 94 and still miss him very much, as you say it was hard watching someone that had always been your rock to ...
Welcome from NC. Ed
@field-dog The SMI Transfer program is an exe file about 1MB that can be emailed to you. Ed
@jerry-hastings Have you got it yet??ÿ I can send it to you. Ed
Welcome from North Carolina.?ÿ I like your videos, they remind me of when I started surveying back in the 60's for our local power company running tra...
You could give Bart Alligood a call at NCGS. Ed
We got our first shot today in Charlotte, NC through Novant Health.?ÿ It was very well organized, we were in and out in 40 minutes, including the 15 m...
I am using Edge and the ad popup would not let me read the article unless I allowed ads.
Welcome from North Carolina. Ed