AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
edwards-survey
edwards-survey
@edwards-survey
Free
Joined: November 26, 2017 4:38 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 5
Reply
RE: PS Exam / NH Legal Aspects

Thanks Pete, i didnƒ??t really think of stuff like the number of registryƒ??s and counties. Made me think there might be matching questions of which C...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam / NH Legal Aspects

Sooo, the NH Legal Aspects Exam is April 14th. Unfortunately?ÿonly 3 total people signed up for the UNH class, Putting it all Togther. So the class wa...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam / NH Legal Aspects

Iƒ??m definitely taking the course with Mitchell. I was hoping to get some idea of what or how the test was so o could start reading and studying now....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam / NH Legal Aspects

So I got my results back today on the PS Exam and I passed. So now it is onto the NH Legal Aspects Exam in April. I have signed up for the "Putting It...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam / NH Legal Aspects

I have most of the books from this PS Exam Bundle?ÿ removed link but, they are an editi9n or two behind what is Current removed link Is there a hug...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 2277