Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
@lukenz The apc offset is at the receiver though. When transferred to the ground it becomes something to consider.
Norman, did I ever tell you about that tunnel project I did exclusively with javad rtk?:)
If no longer any heirs of the estate it might belong to the State via escheat.?ÿ Not sure if all States have escheat laws.
The majority of jurisdictions now allow the expert witness to give their opinion/conclusion.?ÿ But it has to be based on legitimate research.?ÿ When ...
@tkelly5 You're welcome, please do update if you find things different.
@ncsudirtman You need to turn off auto (so it's connecting LTE instead of looking for 5g), and maximize compatibility (so wifi will work with older eq...
@nate-the-surveyor Clear skies in fishing season brick the thing.
@mike-marks I'm parroting also, but would have to look it up again to get more particular:)?ÿ I looked into it wondering why more difficult under pine...
@mike-marks In my experience what I stated is undeniably true.?ÿ But considering your theory, if the dry component can be modeled in a few seconds or ...
@norman-oklahoma Of course. Depends on the job requirements.
@mike-marks I helped a skeptic prove your point back in 2016 (GPS/Glonass only at that time).?ÿ He was putting together a continuing ed seminar on why...
"Explain your decision." Is the important part of the question.?ÿ The instructor is looking to see how much understanding you have of the material cov...
Well, Loran might be great enough for tactical weapons, but you really need navigation satellites for the best strategic nuclear "deterrent".?ÿ This i...
@jph Okay, to make it simple, lets say there is no license requirement.?ÿ You prepare a map and tell the owner it represents the boundary.?ÿ It goes t...
@gordon-svedberg Not really, as he mentioned it is a common law right.?ÿ In fact the court decisions have instructed surveyors to enter (follow the fo...
@jph Not joking.?ÿ And my comment has nothing to do with unlicensed practice, or requirements for licensure.?ÿ I'm talking about liability.
Time isn't much of a factor anymore.?ÿ The geometry and multipath are different in all the solutions even though taken during the same time frame.?ÿ S...
Professions are one of the things you might learn about in a degree program.?ÿ Professions are a liability protection. Without the protection of a pro...
@holy-cow of course the guy that wrote that was a new york liberal:)?ÿ Those early writings can be really important if one wants to understand land bo...