AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

@dave-karoly the way I read this is one side wants to limit the conveyance to center because presumption is center when the monument is mentioned "up...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

@dave-karoly So it doesn't say "up the river" as in your post above?  If it says "up the river" it clearly touches the monument (even if it ends...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

@dave-karoly Except the GA cases don't seem to have ever directly addressed the fact pattern.  So, I would rely on the old plat, adjoining deed,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

And this evidence.?ÿ Seems that would make it the dividing line per the statute someone posted. Quick search I don't see any cases in GA interpreting ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Theres never been a better time to get GPS

@norman-oklahoma Yes, I think the other one mentioned latest edition is similar.  I'm waiting for a 2020 edition of something at this point:)

7 years ago
Reply
RE: West Bank of a creek

Giving a distance to the bank doesn't mean it's the property line, even if the distance were not more or less.?ÿ What's the intent of the "storm easem...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Theres never been a better time to get GPS

Not expert enough to review these books, but this one has been helpful to me. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I had a brain fart

Seems like the solution would reject the bad data on its own with a static session.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Theres never been a better time to get GPS

GNSS only became usable for my business with developments in 2013/14.?ÿ Can't do without it now.?ÿ But yeah, I run into error and mistake on a certain...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: "Proposed"

Change it to "anticipated"; just for reaction from them ???? Let us know!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you call a "Pass through" cul de sac?

Dual branch circular cul de sac.?ÿ I don't know, maybe call the DPW and see what term they use in the design?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Malfeasance???

Depends on how your State treats easements, and the exact language.?ÿ Here in NY if the easement is not described by metes & bounds, I would say t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Right to travel

Here ya go, everything you never wanted to know about "right to travel" in MA.?ÿ Simple answer is as Peter stated above.?ÿ But lots of different paths...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Right to travel

It means the parcel is subject to an historical traveled way.?ÿ Maybe. If so, a public easement.?ÿ That language I think has been used in the NE and M...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Table A, Item 17: "If such information is made available..."

@holy-cow I have a lot of maps out there with things on them that were real at the time and are now "Blue Sky".  Changing setbacks, parcels conv...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Table A, Item 17: "If such information is made available..."

@holy-cow Right, but you can't be a surveyor for your client and a politician at the same time.  Someone wants me to investigate what might happ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Elon may have missed the point

If it really doesn't rust I'm in.?ÿ I don't care how well it's built, around here it will rust away within 10 years before anything else has a chance ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying without a license

@skeeter1996 I dealt with one years ago where that's exactly what happened.  One of the lots ended up much smaller than it was supposed to be, l...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Question on your base of operations

Around here they do yearly deer herd population studies, and sorta keep track of how many people leaving the area each year.?ÿ My Town's school closed...

7 years ago
Page 10 / 97