AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: For Review and Comment - A Plat of Seven Patented Lode Mining Claims

@gene-kooper I'm not sure it's a good idea to try and separate your expertise.?ÿ Again, I have no problem with your determination, just with the note ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: For Review and Comment - A Plat of Seven Patented Lode Mining Claims

@gene-kooper It seems clear that your opinion is they are moving, or have moved.  But that the movement is not consequential, or is too cumbersom...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: For Review and Comment - A Plat of Seven Patented Lode Mining Claims

Nice job!?ÿ I don't particularly like sheet six notes.?ÿ You do a good job of making a case for downhill movement of the corner stones, then reject i...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Congress/FCC Raises Fine for Pirate Radio Operators from $100,000 per day to $1,000,000 per day

@jon-payne I don't remember which part of the regulations, but some frequencies are internationally set aside license free for industrial, science, m...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun With Depositions

@paden-cash Sounds like he learned about swell factors the hard way:)

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Title by Divorce

It might have been conveyed and not recorded.?ÿ In any case, if I recall in a tenancy by entirety one party can't convey to a third party; the deed wo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Congress/FCC Raises Fine for Pirate Radio Operators from $100,000 per day to $1,000,000 per day

@jon-payne I think you are correct for some of the misconception due to spread spectrum.  But I also had a client who knew an "expert in fcc reg...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Dog Repellant Experience?

Might get a bit warm in CA, but sweat doesn't hurt as much. And for those really strange jobs. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Survey consensus among professionals

@holy-cow In NY, if I could prove those facts with a fair degree of certainty we would win in court. Through retracement law, not adverse possession. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Survey consensus among professionals

I would avoid any mention of lot numbers, because this was a protracted subdivision and description by lot of questionable location is the root of the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Survey consensus among professionals

Simply put (I hope) there really is no baseline or point of beginning, especially in a protracted subdivision such as yours. The corner monument coul...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracement Survey consensus among professionals

Appears to be a protracted (not surveyed) subdivision 1950's.?ÿ May not be sufficient evidence to prove any one location over another.?ÿ I do this typ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Congress/FCC Raises Fine for Pirate Radio Operators from $100,000 per day to $1,000,000 per day

I will add, the most common comments I receive are that FCC licensing doesn't apply to the 1 watt UHF for surveying purposes.?ÿ My information is, tha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Congress/FCC Raises Fine for Pirate Radio Operators from $100,000 per day to $1,000,000 per day

Thanks Mark. Your Pirate article came out about the time I first got into GNSS and convinced me.?ÿ I wrote up the steps I took to obtain a license and...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEYOR missed NAD83 by 191ft

The other way to look at it is; what did the client contract you to do??ÿ If your contract calls for one thing, and now they want another, then you sh...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Understanding old deeds

I could be wrong, but seems like I recall a TX surveyor that used to post here mentioning this format in relation to TX railroad lands.?ÿ Meant someth...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some interpretation assistance

I agree with others it refers to the old line (old fence row) at the top of the hill.?ÿ But I don't think it's a mis-spelling.?ÿ I think it was common...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this?

It's a land boundary, so not a math problem.?ÿ You have retraced the street line, alley line, and lot 3 block 4 with a fair degree of certainty.?ÿ The...

7 years ago
Page 9 / 97