AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dmyhill
dmyhill
@dmyhill
Member Sustainer
Joined: January 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Topics: 176 / Replies: 2912
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

I found the solution: ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Worst Instrument

I have to buy antenna by the case for those things.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get your PLS License

If we get more than a dozen comments...you can guarantee the thread is hijacked.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A serious question for a change....

Next, build a pipe network for the asbuilts.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Use of a claw hammer

one of the sales people tried to sell them all over a few years back Didnt fit in a bucket or a lath bag, so I had no use for it...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (I only need a line staked)

My point is that the teacher has no idea how much the carpenter makes. The fact that they bill $70 an hour to them provides zero information as to how...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-survey Trespass

I wasnt sarcastic, I am duly impressed, never ran into a train axel as a monument.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (I only need a line staked)

Yeah, and how would a teacher have any concept of such a thing. We have a separate tax that pays for their workspace, another that pays their salary, ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stonewall called out in Deed

It isn't your job to defend every boundary. That said, it is unlikely that his removal would erase the record of it. I am sure it appears in google ea...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-survey Trespass

I know, now I just want to see this extraordinary and spectacular marker!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get your PLS License

To be clear, my idea would be to offer ADDITIONAL meaningful certifications.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Rate Increase

At the firm I worked at, about 5 years ago we stopped basically discounting survey services, gradually moving to zero writing off of time spent on a p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Scans

It is very common for the owner to do the preliminary plat, get the civil plans done, get the permits in order and sell. They make money off their ski...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-survey Trespass

This. AND I (note I would do this, this is not advice and may be illegal and/or unethical in your case, or simply a bad idea), but I would yank out an...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's business?

Perhaps they figured they would have the equipment and expertise by the time it was done.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (I only need a line staked)

I typically undervalued a mechanic as long as I drove old cars that I could fix. Now, I am at their mercy!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring (I only need a line staked)

Sure, it is more than they make hourly, but his hourly rate includes his overhead for his business. An hourly employee should know that they have to p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Using LLC's (independent contractors) as field crews.

@thebionicman?ÿ I worked for a company that contracted certain services basically as a pass through, but that was to another PLS owned company, and i...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Page 34 / 155