AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dmyhill
dmyhill
@dmyhill
Member Sustainer
Joined: January 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Topics: 176 / Replies: 2912
Reply
RE: It's real and it's spectacular

what is it, a Trimble smartphone? ?ÿ google says yes... Trimble can run Access on android phones now? (It said you could run access.)

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

?ÿ Translation: I am grateful to all those that work on and partner with WSRN! ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

This is the future. From NGS: (bold is mine for ephasis) ?ÿ To improve the National Spatial Reference System (NSRS), NGS will replace all three Nor...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: BRx7 vs. Javad

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ ?ÿ Well, maybe I need Javad. My instruments only provide evidence, not truth.?ÿ And we both have the same idea as to what TRUT...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leice prism carrier GZR3 - how to take apart?

order new ones, when you get them, send those in for repair...likely the estimate will cost more than your new ones Once they get water in their, the...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

There are people I wont work for, nor share anything with. I don't find that odd. It would the odd duck of a professional career where one never had t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

The OP, IMHO, isn't looking for professional advice. My guess is that he already knows what is "right" and is looking for confirmation by steering the...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

I am 100% sure that if the actual surveyor shared the full facts and evidence that we would all wonder why someone would make a big deal about this.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: BRx7 vs. Javad

Boxes cannot tell you the truth.?ÿ I can tell you where to find truth, but then some will accuse me of talking about religion.?ÿ Any modern box can g...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: BRx7 vs. Javad

It isn't the hardware it is the software. Start there and work backwards.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington title to vacated right of way

?ÿ Even in WA vacations are a reversion to the original owner...unless it is a railroad ROW, but we won't go there. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for used TStation, robotic preferred if I can afford/convince wife

Oh, and welcome to the site! There are a few amateur surveyors here. Use the search function, if there is a survey topic we probably talked it to dea...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Cleaning out back room

Leica calendars...which had a huge drop off about 10 years ago. The photos used to be spectacular and all survey related. Now, not so much.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for used TStation, robotic preferred if I can afford/convince wife

This was still current as of a few days ago.?ÿ You don't need 3 data collectors (or really a data collector at all, you could use the on board), but h...

5 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 854
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 370
Reply
RE: Accuracy of Drone Surveying

I couldn't put the point of a rod on the same spot on a sidewalk corner to less than 0.02' So that seems pretty good work. I will also offer that if ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D 2020 surface boundaries and

How is the software supposed to tell when you want to have a line drawn or not? Well, there are a few ways that the field crew can instruct the softw...

5 years ago
Page 27 / 155