Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
derek
Free
Joined: October 30, 2017 3:25 pm
Follow
RE: Software for job planning
We use WorkFlowMax is web based software to manage document and invoice. It is very help and use-friendly. Also, it has a mobile version in app store,...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Magnet Office Topo - create a customized table
a problem shooting example shown attached screenshot. Any way that can merge cells in table, like what excel sheet can achieve? I make a opaque text "...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Magnet Field - Can I Input Co-ordinates?
You can add coordinates manually or import from csv file. I personally like importing csv file as it can avoid quite a few errors. Under EXCHANGE ->...
9 years ago
Forum
9 years ago
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 783
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2
Nate The Surveyor, post: 365037, member: 291 wrote: Lee,Those tiny little things DID pique my interest... Let us know how you like them. TINY is an un...
9 years ago
Forum