AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
deckelhead
deckelhead
@deckelhead
Free
Joined: February 1, 2025 5:18 pm
Last seen: November 12, 2025 1:47 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 13
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

So, I've got some sad news.... I was graciously offered some help by a person that had some original Leica service tools for the 1100 series. These ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Fantastic! Thank you! I'll send you my address in a PM So.... You don't know how right you are about birds of a feather! Many in my family were to...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Tried that. Actually, LOL, this is what kind of got me in trouble the first time. I decided to do some more investigations and removed the ribbon ca...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Smart man! I never throw anything away without stripping it first! I am located in California. I have some additional information. It occurred t...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

(continued because my post is too long)... The squirrel cage must have been rubbing as it was wearing. This resulted in a buildup of debris that th...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Thank you, Mick, for the confirmation. I don't really know the history of the instrument before my acquisition. I would say that there are probably ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Sigh... Still no love on that either. When I go to the overview table, there is a software section, but no downloadable components contained therein ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Just to be sure I've got my wiring correct.... Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the cable when connecting a TPS1100 to an IBM-PC serial port? In...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

Hmm, interesting.... I'm wondering how my screen, which is attached to this response, differs from yours. When I click on software, I see a bunch of ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

First off, thank you, Mick, for taking the time to read through my admittedly long post and to provide your input.... I should clarify a few things. ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1100 communication problem

This is a very interesting thread for me. The problem I have is that my TPS1100 got bricked when the internal battery died. At this point, the devic...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SDR33 support for Nikon DTM-430

OK, here is goes.... @landbutcher464mhz - I actually used an RS232 tool and found that communications were set to 4800 baud when i selected "DTM-...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia SDR33 support for Nikon DTM-430

First off.... I want to apologize for not responding to any of you that were gracious enough to have provided your thoughts... Shortly after I posted ...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2268