Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I was on a trip to visit my Son in Boston. He bought us a tour bus trip around town. Crossing the Harvard Bridge I pointed out the Smoot Mark's and st...
@holy-cow and check for spider webs in the tripod screw. DDSM
@bill93 Bill, Back in the GPS on Benchmarks program it was a regular 'get together' for Arkansas Surveyors...4 hour OPUS observations in the morning...
Nate,?ÿ You can always use OPUS SHARE...
Check out FEMA's "Estimated Base Flood Elevation Viewer: DDSM ?ÿ
@norman-oklahoma The 'original' plat of Greenbrier Subdivision to the City of Little Rock may be found at the office of the Pulaski County Circuit Co...
@holy-cow Mr. Cow, Let me know the next time you are grazing around the La Petite Roche and I will give you a walking tour of The Quapaw Line. ...
@norman-oklahoma I was one of the ‘numerous’ surveyors trying to make heads or tails of this subdivision. From what I remember, Mr. Rid...
@larryj GROUNDWATER MONITORING WELL CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS Standard Operating Guidance Updated September 2011 4.0 SURVEYING A licens...
@skeeter1996 Riddick v. Streett858 SW 2d 62, 313 Ark. 706?ÿ- Ark: Supreme Court, 1993 - Google Scholar ?ÿ
@james-vianna Here is a DDSM Workbook for your enjoyment.
WORDS & PHRASES ?? USE OF ??AND/OR? DISAPPROVED. ?? The use of ??and/or? is at best equivocal, obscure, and meaningless, at worst slovenly...
@sreeserinpa First, a little Arkansas ??Surveyor? history: Prior to Act 101 of 1967 a surveyor did not need a registration, a license, an education...
@sreeserinpa Not at all. It just relieves the older surveyors of the mandate. At the conferences we can spend more time talking to the vendors about ...