AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
david3038
david3038
@david3038
Free
Joined: January 21, 2019 6:43 pm
Last seen: September 20, 2025 6:04 am
Topics: 46 / Replies: 155
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1567
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 993
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1116
Reply
RE: Slide Rule

@peter-ehlert?ÿ I paid a little over $200 for this one. I was happy with that price.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Slide Rule

I picked this teaching model a few years ago at a local antique store. I have no clue how it works but it looks cool in my office. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job duties

Not sure about the market where you live, but there are far too many opportunities out there to be miserable.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job duties

You are in a frustrating situation for sure. Sounds like you have learned a lot and can handle responsibility.?ÿ It doesn't hurt to explore some other...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

My only regret is not finding surveying sooner.?ÿ I sort of fell into it in my mid thirties after a previous career went sour. I started working for m...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uuuuggghhh!

@holy-cow Exactly!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uuuuggghhh!

@bstrand?ÿ The corners do fall in the fence posts. Much neater if they had not put them back and concreted them in. Iƒ??d be tempted to toss them mys...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uuuuggghhh!

@tom-bushelman?ÿ I wish they would have just thrown the pins away. Now I will have a messy plat explaining why I have to reject the ones they moved.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 670
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1057
Reply
RE: Another head scratcher

I'm just glad they called you Stacy

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage instruments

@kevin-hines Agreed. This will strictly be for my pleasure and conversation?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage instruments

Thanks The transit is in pretty good shape. Fits the tripod, the compass works when the needle is released, no extra eyepiece, plumb bob chain and ho...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage instruments

@kevin-hines?ÿ They were his Grandfather's but I don't get the impression that he is too sentimental about them

4 years ago
Page 2 / 11