AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
david-livingstone
david-livingstone
@david-livingstone
Free
Joined: July 22, 2010 12:44 pm
Last seen: June 9, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 48 / Replies: 1088
Reply
RE: I should have saved the photo

Here’s your picture or one like it.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

That’s a shame, he dates back to when the POB forum was going big.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

I’ve always been cool, the rest of the world is just catching up to me.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Platted rights of way versus original monuments.

My understanding is 10 feet of ROW is ƒ??missingƒ? as monumented. ?ÿIƒ??m not clear where the 10 feet went? ?ÿAre the lots longer or was the 10 feet ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyor - California

All joking aside your ad listing the job description reads like a short novel and little too much like a Dilbert cartoon. ?ÿ BTW, a trammel is somet...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Base battery housing

We went with cheaper but heavy trolling motor batteries. ?ÿ12 volt marine batteries and put them in trolling motor plastic boxes. ?ÿThe good part is t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

My degree is in civil engineering but I would have had to leave Illinois to get my license as a PE, which was my long term plan. ?ÿI did a lot of surv...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

A more infamous one is Hub Northing, I think he is still doing hard time. ?ÿMotorcycle Surveyor is another one that come to mind, not a big contributo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks versus OPUS derived Elevations

I agree and would tend to use local benchmarks and not OPUS. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Procedures for Setting Boundary Monumentation by GNSS

Iƒ??ve read that surveyors are the only ones that worry about small distances, not the courts and not most land owners. ?ÿIf you set the corners for a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary disputes

Iƒ??ve ƒ??mediatedƒ? a few. I put mediated in quotes because the people werenƒ??t really at odds with each other. ?ÿThe last one was right before I r...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Promotion

Congratulations!

4 years ago
Page 2 / 57