AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dcn
dcn
@david-c-newell-rpls-ls-cfm
Free
Joined: March 27, 2012 8:39 am
Last seen: September 13, 2026 3:35 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 126
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: FIS Profile

Thanks, I did a search but didn't find this.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1119
Reply
RE: TSC2 Wifi Issues

I have one that occasionally sees our hotspot (has to be open-no security) but won't connect, sometimes just turning wifi on and off works, other time...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D Add labels

Thanks, yes I'm working with C3D 2018 and generally like it, I'll give setting up a new style a try.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 6
Views: 1266
Reply
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 670
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 506
Reply
Reply
RE: Land area unit?

I did a Google search, and it looks like it might be a OCR interpretation of acres?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Pencil Survey

Yes, I saw that when looked it up Google Earth.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Pencil Survey

Does he have the same name as the tall mountain in Alaska and a US president?

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: C3D Raster manipulation

Thanks, it worked. While searching I found a command called 'adersheet' it says it rubersheets? Tried?ÿ it keeps twisting image, maybe the osnapz.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1254
Reply
RE: TSC2 Screen Contrast

Thanks, I've got it set to 100%

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC2 Screen Contrast

That's what I've been doing (rotating DC) just gets frustrating.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 728
Page 1 / 8