Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
David Black
Free
Joined: August 18, 2015 5:46 am
Follow
RE: Total Station Recommendations
Richard, Thanks for the input. I agree about the veg. We are fighting through it all the time. My old Sokkia... again when the EDM was feeling stron...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Total Station Recommendations
Dan B. Robison, post: 332349, member: 34 wrote: David,Please describe the 'hydraulic modeling' surveys you provide. Are these similar to FEMA's Append...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Total Station Recommendations
That is a good point. Probably the Cygnus and Gowin are China manufactured TS's. Maybe the Maple is manufactured by Chinese prisoners... who knows? T...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Total Station Recommendations
The Nikon DTM 322 at 5 seconds is coming in at $4,100. If I keep digging, I may find the 3 second model close to that considering a sale or discount ...
11 years ago
Forum