Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
dave-lindell
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:41 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Last seen: January 20, 2026 5:20 pm
Follow
RE: Brain teaser
@mathteacher:?ÿ That's it. I saw that article flipping around on the internet and then forgot where I saw it.?ÿ I knew someone on this board would rec...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Are you asleep yet?
One morning all the party chiefs were called to a meeting in the supervisor's office. Evidently one crew left a backsight out and it happened to be o...
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Missing the old days
@true-corner:?ÿ "...end of the week"??ÿ More like end of the day on the crews I started with.
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Schonstedt vs Magna trac
Have Atlas Electronics rebuild it for $175.?ÿ Look for their ad in the survey magazines.
6 years ago
Forum
RE: You're Obsolete...
It was Chicago Fire
6 years ago
Forum
RE: bad architectural plans
"bad architectural plans" is a redundancy
6 years ago
Forum
RE: Happening often lately
I (we) often get pre-prepared contracts ready-to-sign with an all cash offer for our property in Hawai'i. They typically only offer about 1/4th or 1/...
6 years ago
Forum