AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
danbarry
danbarry
@danbarry
Free
Joined: September 15, 2010 12:40 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 14
Reply
RE: Another Surveyor wants my CAD file to copy...

Lee: this is why a detailed contract is a necessity. If the contract does not specifically recite the obligation to provide the data electronically, t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Surveyor wants my CAD file to copy...

Our proposal & contracts, for NY & PA, the states in which I am licensed & practice, specifically state that a release of an electronic co...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

Mark Mayer, post: 417785, member: 424 wrote: Huh? Your board can't do anything about unlicensed practice? What's up with that? they don't seem to fol...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying out Carlson for Survey

therock003, post: 407299, member: 12282 wrote: I'm looking into a reliable Survye Module and i have been evaluating Carlson these past couple of days....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Indexing your job files

yes, it is "old school" for sure, have been in business over 30 years, and that's the way it worked way back then, am trying to be more efficient, but...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1133
Reply
RE: converting elevations between NAVD88 & NGVD29

Well, with the sage advice received here, and thank you all very much, I realized my error in not placing a 0 before the longitude, now am able to use...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: converting elevations between NAVD88 & NGVD29

Thank you very much! I could not get vertcon to work for me, must be old guy error!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: converting elevations between NAVD88 & NGVD29

Mark Mayer, post: 398211, member: 424 wrote: Here is what I usually do. I download a few NGS datasheets for points surrounding the point I want to con...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: converting elevations between NAVD88 & NGVD29

Paul, thanks for responding, trying to do a floodplain certificate, no RM's left, and VERTCON doesn't work, and cannot get the online version to work ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1712
Reply
RE: Time to turn in machetes?

I do work in NY and also in PA, and they will never take my machete away 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pa gas lines

my question is due to the fact that last November I put a 3/4" rebar through a 4" medium pressure gas line only buried 15" and not marked, nor did the...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 3061
Reply
RE: Uncle Paden's Book of Professional Behavior - Chapter 27 - Aggressive Shoppers

very well said, and having been at this 42+ years, (after college), I also find these people interesting, and try my best to educate them as to what i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring!

let the partimers take that survey

11 years ago
Reply
15 years ago