AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
d-bendell
d-bendell
@d-bendell
Free
Joined: August 27, 2017 7:51 am
Topics: 13 / Replies: 103
Reply
RE: New to forum looking to learn

What's your area/region of the US? I would suggest for the type of work you're doing a small drone and Pix4D to get your point cloud data cheapest/eas...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Was just Tasked to get SUAS FAA part 107

I would simply download the FAA part 107 study guide. All the questions are related to that material. The charts, weather, and airspace are kinda tr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Jobs in Florida

A variety of stuff. Not specific like FDOT or hydrographic. The offices have different strengths. Engineering and development feeds the survey depart...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 620
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1281
Reply
RE: I just don't believe it needed to be commented on

It's very simple. There are people referred to as "Karens". I hope I don't encounter them in my daily life.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lidar Surveying

@solomon-woldeyesus There's a lot of elements and factors with why the point cloud wouldn't match the conventional data. Not easy to determine fr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Survey Dispute

I'm in South FL and nobody I know makes a habit of tying flagging between irons and other stuff. Seen it sometimes to make irons easier to find when t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: R8 Static Help

Thanks everyone. I am using WinFlash to communicate with the R8 but I don't see which operation to select in order to clear memory & download data...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 3444
Reply
RE: Power line easements

Agreed. In SW FL, lines or borings outside the ROW or written easements can be found by staking contractor crews which report back to FPL. In some cas...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Massive ranch

"Rap singer" Isn't this kind of an oxymoron? I believe "Rap Artist" is the proper definition.?ÿ Think 3000 acres is big enough for His ego?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is a pincushion...

"expert who pincushioned himself" Ouch... ?ÿ ?????ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Acronyms

We've got a draftsman in our office who's from Iran. Nice guy, but He's overqualified for His position and culturally awkward. He's working towards Hi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@just-a-surveyor Yeah strong enough to kill if you were alone and it wrapped you up right. They eat Florida deer regularly enough when they're this s...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1240
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@just-a-surveyor Here's a pic of my duck hunting buddy a few weeks ago. We turned it in to FWC. My buddy is Pals with one of the licensed trappers an...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

Got tags for a permit only area tomorrow. I'll put up a couple pics.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@flga-pls-2-2 Yup I know a guy who gets a 12'er out of there pretty much every season. I've heard them bellowing in late January when we're still duc...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 6