AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Cosine
Cosine
@cosine
Free
Joined: November 3, 2023 7:47 am
Last seen: May 9, 2026 9:33 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 9
Topic
Reply
RE: ROW permits for excation

@bstrand believe me. Trying to do a sanity check here.

8 months ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1720
Reply
RE: Wild Heerbrugg Magnetic Field Board

Here's the picture with the post number

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 2171
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 2692
Reply
RE: GPS on roadway monuments - how bad of an idea is this?

Check out these YouTube videos regarding GPS accuracy from thr Orange County Chapter of the California Lad Surveyor’s Association. They include qua li...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Wild T2 Theodolite Carrying Handle

@jim-frame yes, mine had that same thing happen I'massuming. I have the EDM adaptor mounts but no handle. Hoping there's a few floating out there some...

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1589
Reply
RE: WILD Collection, T16, T2, T3

@cv I am wondering if you have any accesorios for the T2, the theodolite carrying handle? lights, Roelof Solar Lens? For the T2 or T16?

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Tranportation of Wild T16 Theodolitd

@field-dog THank you for the technical data. I will review it. I had my older party chiefs always telling me to keep the motions unlocked on our sokki...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Tranportation of Wild T16 Theodolitd

@field-dog It is the newer leica model in the 300000's

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 2115
Reply
RE: WILD Collection, T16, T2, T3

Is the T2 still available?

2 years ago
Forum