AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
cordgrass
cordgrass
@cordgrass
Free
Joined: January 18, 2016 7:30 pm
Last seen: December 2, 2024 7:22 am
Topics: 43 / Replies: 192
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

Try this one i created.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

@toivo1037 That's what i am doing blue ink all over.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

@jim-frame Do you have the contact information ?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: LA Swamp

@holy-cow?ÿ we stray because your terrain is easy to hunt.?ÿ Its so much easier out of state.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: LA Swamp

@dougie?ÿ deer, ducks and squirrel. ?ÿThere is some higher ground. ?ÿThe corners just happen to fall 1500ft off the high ground in the deep swamp.?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 9
Views: 634
Reply
RE: OPUS Inconvenience Issue

@larry-scott?ÿ If you have a subscription with LSU C4g RTN network you can use it.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Inconvenience Issue

@frank-willis?ÿ If you use LSU C4G network you can online post process.?ÿ .?ÿ I haven't ran one in awhile so I am not sure of the output format.?ÿ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: In memory of the glory days of Kent & Paden

@paden-cash?ÿ gas station with lots of goodies, end up buying more stuff in store than spent at the pump.?ÿ Don't bring a child in it.?ÿ The restroom...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

@holy-cow?ÿ had to google it,?ÿ lol.?ÿ I must be carefully next time tell my wife I bought an atv accessory.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

what ever you get make sure you get a winch, especially if you are working by yourself.?ÿ ?ÿI have a Honda rancher 420 and a max 6x6 with tracks (simi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You know why you no see?

i have found many like this, just tell your client an armadillo must of been there the night before and dug up half your yard.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pinpoint metal locator

@brad-ott?ÿ gps, machete and a small locator would be ideal. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 31
Views: 3865
Reply
RE: Poison Oak

I get it all the time it is everywhere in Louisiana.?ÿ I used this stuff for mild cases or just go get a shot.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Installing a 2.4 Ghz card in a TSC2

No internal radio will work with the 5600.?ÿ I have TSC3 with internal radio and it wont work, have to use the the external blue dot radio.?ÿ Bought t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Always Complaining

@eapls2708?ÿ ?ÿ I did see esq. behind is name on some older notes.?ÿ Probably explains it.?ÿ?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1333
Page 1 / 12