AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
coady2
coady2
@coady2
Free
Joined: November 30, 2017 3:47 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 33
Reply
RE: Hello from the UK!

Bob's yer uncle! Have fun and be careful driving on the wrong side of the road.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite found monument.

The old surveyor called for a harrow tooth in the center of the road in the 1800's. Thank God that by the time I showed up the road had shifted so it...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: RTKaf

That's only about $2,500..

4 years ago
Reply
RE: WEATHER

We're just starting to get some rain here now in southeast ohio. Temperature mid 40's.?ÿ They say this thing originated in Siberia. The jetstream is d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New member NSW, Australia!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, mate.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Geomax experience

@tacotime , The good news is I think you can still get one and Mr. Lawley or his son can tell you if it will enable you to get where you want to go?ÿ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Geomax experience

@tacotime?ÿ I got mine from Mr. Lawley Transit and Level Clinic, Inc.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where Everyone from

From Ohio and they call us buckeyes which ,by the way, is a worthless nut

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring

cRINGe, cRINGe actually I think you did alright Mighty (being a charity ??? )

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Throwing Rocks at a Hornets Nest

Mark Silver (just click the igage icon at the bottom of the page) has the best interface for using gps.?ÿ The gps units are very reasonably priced and...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: One of those days

Good advice.?ÿ I like what someone on here wrote once: "I studied to be an architect, but failed arrogance 101 and ended up a surveyor."?ÿ ?ÿ Our firs...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm trying not to scream.

Hey Bruce - good to see you're still posting here. Haven't seen you on here for a while.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 592
Reply
RE: Bad day

Very similar to the above.  To continue our  traverse we hiked back thru some of the densist woods to the steepest hill on a hot hot muggy d...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2