Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Cmh89
Free
Joined: February 14, 2020 5:09 pm
Follow
RE: Monitoring - Establishing Control
@thebionicman Thank you for your reply. I appreciate that reporting displacement to sub-millimetre accuracy is unrealistic which is why we round to ...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Monitoring - Establishing Control
@james-fleming Thanks for the recommendation! Looks pretty comprehensive but I'll get a copy.
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Monitoring - Establishing Control
@murphy Generally we always achieve submillimeter resections and this is because we test them over and over at the time of installation/monit...
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Monitoring - Establishing Control
@murphy Thank you for taking the time to reply. We operate to an absolute accuracy of +/-1mm for readings, but generally I am aiming to ensure my re...
7 years ago
Forum