AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 12:57 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1433
Reply
RE: Is There Ever a Time Not to Hold a Long-Standing Corner?

If I am understanding the post correctly, you have the four original monuments and are struggling over whether to hold them or the location of fence l...

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 2534
Reply
RE: ALTA showing proposed billboard

@jph You are not understand my point, if there is a site plan prepared by a qualified professional that has been approved, sure, show it as proposed b...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Calculator for FS exam

@rundatline I passed my exams in 1993 using an HP 41CX with the plug in survey module. It died a long time ago but I still have it for sentimental va...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Unwritten rule against this?

I prefer to set drill holes on hard surfaces but when I want to set lasting traverse points, I have caps that say TRAV.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Building Setbacks on a ROS

@murphy I curious as to the "not an attorney card" may be. What does an attorney have to do with zoning?

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Montana exam

@thebionicman "recognizing fact patterns and presenting them FOR attorneys."

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Montana exam

@gary_g I did not pass my LS exam on the first attempt and rescheduled for 6 months later. I started hitting the books again and taking practice exam...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Doctrine of Merger

not-my real-name, when lots are merged under common ownership to bring them into conformance with zoning requirements, it begs the question, was one l...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Old Church and Cemetery survey

Interesting post, I'd love to hear about your final resolution and how you arrived at it.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Total Station Trunnion Axis Error

Always direct and reverse observations. Precision equipment isn't perfect equipment, you should do everything you can to try and cancel out systemati...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?

I started my own business out of necessity when the market crashed in 2008. The biggest upfront demand that I faced was start up cash. I used what w...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member!

Welcome Cathy! I've been licensed in NJ for 32 years and assume that the NJ State Specific is all digital now as it relates to applications. When I...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

@jamsden it's not a data collector, the key pad doesn't store anything.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you remember your first day as party chief

I filled in as a Junior Party Chief for about a year. One day, I showed up for work and there was a brand new Chevy Suburban in the parking lot, lett...

2 years ago
Page 2 / 75